Landscape planning is focused on the management of natural resources and brings together different interests in nature-compatible solutions. According to environmental and nature conservation law, technical planning must be supplemented by environmental documentation, the quality of which is decisive for the ability to obtain planning permission. Our landscape planners and architects are involved in our projects at an early stage in order to prepare the documents required for approval and construction.
- EIA incl. preliminary EIA assessment and scoping procedure
- LBP incl. special balancing procedures (e.g. for soil as a protected resource)
- Specialist contributions in accordance with species protection law and the Water Framework Directive
- Natura 2000 impact assessments and significance assessments
- Watercourse development concepts including watercourse structure quality mapping
- Outdoor facilities in service phases 1-9 including bioengineering construction methods
- Environmental construction supervision